Goodman - Not Just Air Conditioners Anymore
Feel the Heat!
Building some of the best residential heating units in the industry isn't bad for a company that started out exclusively to service air conditioners.
Of course, that early history makes a lot of sense when you consider Goodman got their start in the Southwest, a region not exactly known for its cool summer weather.
What's so good about a Goodman heating unit?
There are a few things. Goodman's goals are:
- Industry leading warranties on heat pumps and gas furnace units.
- Longer-lasting performance and greater reliability than any competitor products.
- A design that allows for quick and simple installation.
- Affordability, affordability, affordability.
- Trouble-free operation.
There are two main Goodman heating units: heat pumps and gas furnaces. Both can provide great heating, but they are very different technologies.
Goodman Heat Pumps
In case you don't know, a heat pump is almost exactly like the standard air conditioner you've been around all your life.
The only difference is that a heat pump can reverse cycle to provide heating as needed. This versatility is a major asset when it comes to keeping utility costs like and air comfort high.
Goodman believes their heat pumps are some of the best in the industry. A typical Goodman heat pump comes includes:
- High SEER ratings in line with the latest industry and government standards
- Up to 7.7 HSPF performance even on the most economically priced units
- Energy efficient compressor
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- SmartShift technology
- Copper tube and aluminum fin coil
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty for virtually all Goodman heat pump models
- Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranties for high SEER units
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
Goodman Gas Furnaces
A Goodman gas furnace is a great way to get a lot of heating power whenever you need to ensure you’re comfortable all winter long. Built to the highest Goodman standards, these heating units have a lot going for them.
- 80% AFUE minimum performance across the entire product line while the best units reach up to 96% AFUE
- Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty for an aluminized-steel dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty
- Many units are ComfortNet Communications System compatible
- 10-Year Unit Replacement Warranties available for high AFUE performers
- Economic pricing across the entire gas furnace line
Is Goodman the greatest HVAC company the world has ever known?
Okay, okay, let's not get too hyperbolic.
Goodman certainly isn't perfect, but they are a darned good HVAC company. If you're in the market for a new heater, you won't go wrong if you give a Goodman heating unit a chance.
At HVAC Distributing we offer local pickup, next day shipping and toll free telephone support for all of our products. Call us today to discover how we can assist your business needs. From wholesale sign up to warranty registration - we are here to help.
Call 931-572-9595 for local availability.